Careless Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The walls of Saving Grace Memorial Hospital are hiding some scandalous secrets. From careless nurse's looking for attention, to incestuous secret affairs, this hospital is not as innocent as it seems.

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

OCT 18th- Site Opening

You Were Romeo, I Was the Scarlet Letter

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

You Were Romeo, I Was the Scarlet Letter Empty You Were Romeo, I Was the Scarlet Letter

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:25 am

High School, Kimber's junior year......

Kimber was sitting on the front steps with her head in her hands as she cried. Derrick had broken up with her, just like Scott, Thomas, Cooper, Parker, and Allen before him. Kimber was beginning to feel like she was never going to be good enough for anyone.....
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

You Were Romeo, I Was the Scarlet Letter Empty Re: You Were Romeo, I Was the Scarlet Letter

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:37 am

Raven had been walking with a group of his friends until he noticed Kimber was on the steps, crying. He quickly left them and hurried over to her. "Hey...what's wrong?" He asked softly as he stood in front of her.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You Were Romeo, I Was the Scarlet Letter Empty Re: You Were Romeo, I Was the Scarlet Letter

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:39 am

Kimber wiped her eyes on her sleeve as she looked up at him. "Derrick dumped me..." she mumbled. She had a feeling he was getting tired of her sob stories.
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 am

"Jerk..." Raven mumbled, forcing himself not to go on about how the guy was one. He sighed as he sat beside her and put an arm around her shoulders. "Why'd he do that...?" He asked.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:46 am

Kimber shrugged. "He said the same thing they all have," she sighed. "The old 'it's not you, it's me' line."
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:54 am

Raven rolled his eyes. "You'd think if they're going to be jerks they'd at least come up with a better line..." He sighed.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:57 am

"Every girl on the planet knows what that means," Kimber sighed, absentmindedly rubbing at her wrist. She'd started cutting at 13, she'd told Raven she'd stopped, but she'd recently started again.
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 am

"Like I said, they need better lines..." Raven said, not really paying attention to what she was doing.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:09 am

"I just don't understand," said Kimber sadly. "What's so wrong with me?"
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 am

"Nothing," Raven said quickly. "It's them that have something wrong with them..."
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:15 am

Kimber shook her head. "Apparently you're the only one that thinks so...."
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 am

"Proof that pretty much everyone else is stupid..." Raven said, shrugging his shoulders.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 am

Kimber gave a small smile. "Why can't I fall for someone like you for once?"
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:26 am

Raven shrugged again, mumbling quietly as he looked away, knowing she wouldn't hear it. "I ask myself the same thing..."
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:28 am

Kimber sighed and shouldered her bag. "I should get home, you know how daddy can be..."
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 am

Raven nodded and watched as she left, wishing not for the first time that she'd actually pay proper attention to him...

~present day~

Raven blinked a few times as he trid to clear his mind of the memories, remembering he was still on the road. He shook his head and looked down at the motorbike he was riding, realising he was going a lot faster then he should be. He looked up again just in time to see the vehicle in front of him.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:43 am

Within minutes Raven laid in a hospital bed in the trauma bay of Saving Grace Memorial Hospital, with now chief trauma resident Kimber pacing around the bed, giving out orders left and right.
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:49 am

Raven drifted in and out of conciousness, barely realising he wasn't even still outside. He groaned as he finally gained conciousness enough to register the fact that he was in pain.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am

"You're gonna be okay Raven," said Kimber gently. "I'm gonna take care of you I promise."
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:55 am

"Kimber...?" He asked, recognising her voice, his eyes still closed.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:56 am

"Yeah, it's me," replied Kimber gently. "You hang in there okay, stay with me now."
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:00 am

"What...happened?" Raven asked slowly, not remembering.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:03 am

"You wrecked your bike a few miles from here," said Kimber. She was getting even more concerned now. "What's the last thing you remember?"
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wyatt Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:08 am

Raven frowned as he thought about it. "You..." He said, remembering what had caused it.
Raven Wyatt
Raven Wyatt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimber Hale Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:11 am

Kimber was confused, but decided they'd talk about it when he was more stable. Right now she had a possible head injury to tend to, among other things. "Can you tell me where you're feeling any pain, any at all?"
Kimber Hale
Kimber Hale
Resident
Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum